09 March 2013

Take and edit screenshots

Paul Hibbert launched a commercial app he developed with LiveCode last year called Little Red Snapper. It was designed to help mobile phone web programmers work with screenshots. The app is available for Windows and Mac and has sold more than 1500 copies.

The main purpose of the app is to allow the user to take snapshots, edit and merge them together, all in a simple interface, but with some powerful commands, so avoiding the need for heavyweight image editing apps like Photoshop.




I'll let Paul add a bit of background. "I should also tell you that I am not a professional programmer, this is the first commercial app I've ever made, so I was amazed at it's success. My previous programming experience came from using Filemaker, HTML and playing around with Basic many years ago on a Spectrum."

No comments:

Post a Comment